201 W Brandon Rd, COLUMBIA
The best of both worlds! In town living and the privacy of the country. Main living is off street level, and opens to a park like setting in the back (complete with waterfall and a koi pond with NO neighbors in view). Level also has family room and 2 bedrooms with bath perfect for extended family or teens! Main level is tastefully decorated with cook's kitchen with Viking Stove & more. The modern design of open floor plan is at the heart of the home. Special features include: main level laundry that doubles as craft/hobby room, wine cellar, screened in porch, fenced yard and MUCH more! You need to see the house to appreciate all the updates!!!
- MLS® #388921
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,846
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric-City, Gas-Natural, Sewage-City, Trash-City, Water-City
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesDriveway-Paved, Windows-Vinyl
- Lot Description186 x 170.60
- FoundationWalkout Basement, Part Bsmt Part Fin
- Days on Market21
- ZoningSingle Family Res
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address201 W Brandon Rd
- Zip Code65203
- Interior FeaturesHouse Attic Fan, Garage Dr Opener(s), High Spd Int Access, Smoke Detector(s), Tub/Shower, Walk in Closet(s), Washer/DryerConnectn, Cable Available, Storm Door(s), Tub-Garden, Split Bedroom Design
- CoolingCentral Electric
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesIn Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentJane Boles
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Boone Realty
Copyright © 2014, Columbia Board of Realtors, Missouri. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:58pm CST.