802 S Fairview Rd B-8, COLUMBIA
Excellent 2 bedroom, 1 bath upper condo unit located in the southwest with shopping and restaurants within walking distance and only 5 minutes from downtown. Features of this condo include two large slider door windows for wonderful natural light, a new deck off the living and dining areas with an excellent view from the second level overlooking the courtyard. Updates include flooring throughout, a new vanity and bathroom fixtures and new lighting fixtures. The HOA includes the pool & clubhouse, water, sewer and trash. A small storage area is located in the basement. Washer and dryer included!
- MLS® #388006
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage814
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeCondo/Zero Lot Line
- UtilitiesElectric-City, Gas-Natural, Trash-City, Water-City, Sewage-City
- ParkingParking Spaces
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDriveway-Paved, Windows-Vinyl, Pool-Community, Pool-In Ground
- Lot Description0X0
- FoundationFull Bsmt Unfinished
- Days on Market143
- ZoningMulti-Family Res
- HOA Fees225.00
- Address802 S Fairview Rd B-8
- SubdivisionLAKESHORE EST
- Zip Code65203
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Cable Ready, High Spd Int Access, Laundry-Main Floor, Smoke Detector(s), Walk in Closet(s), Washer/DryerConnectn, WindowTreatmnts Some, Remodeled, Main Lvl Master Bdrm, Tub/Shower
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Listing AgentEric Hollenberg
- Listing OfficeUnited Country Missouri Land & Home
Copyright © 2014, Columbia Board of Realtors, Missouri. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 8:28pm CST.