2401 Highland Dr, COLUMBIA
Need some garage space? This is the place! Detached garage could be an awesome setup for someone needing room for an extra vehicle, equipment, or workshop. Included is a separate office with AC and heat. Lovely stamped patio is perfect for hanging out with friends and family! Inside the home you'll find hardwood flooring, mudroom/office off the back door, remodeled master bath and newer windows. Spare bedroom has been plumbed for washer and dryer, but could be moved back to the basement. Great walk-able neighborhood close to restaurants and shopping!
- MLS® #387848
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,246
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric-City, Gas-Natural, Sewage-City, Trash-City, Water-City
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDriveway-Paved, Windows-Vinyl
- Lot Description82 x 135
- RoofArchitecturalShingle, Composition
- FoundationPart Bsmt Unfinished, Full Bsmt Unfinished, Slab
- Days on Market55
- ZoningSingle Family Res
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2401 Highland Dr
- SubdivisionLEAWOOD SUB
- Zip Code65203
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Garage Dr Opener(s), High Spd Int Access, Laundry-Main Floor, Main Lvl Master Bdrm, Stand AloneShwr/MBR, Storm Door(s), Additional Laundry Hookup(s), House Attic Fan, Sump Pump, Washer/DryerConnectn, Window Treatmnts All, Tub/Shower
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Electric
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesAir Circulating, In Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing AgentCj Strawn
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Boone Realty
Copyright © 2014, Columbia Board of Realtors, Missouri. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:28am CDT.