8010 W Rollingwood Blvd, COLUMBIA
Amazing property on 3.96 acres in NW Boone County. 6 Bed / 3 Bath walkout beautifully updated with character and charm that will make you feel right at home. Complete with a lower level kitchenette, living area and bedrooms, perfect for a mother in law suite! Enjoy your peaceful acreage from your covered deck or patio! The detached shop is fit for a king with heating, cooling & electricity. Don't miss this amazing opportunity. Great location with easy access to 1-70 and Columbia Public Schools!
- MLS® #387093
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Foyer
- UtilitiesGas-Natural, Electric-County, Sewage-District, Trash-Private, Water-District
- Exterior FeaturesWindows-Vinyl, Driveway-Dirt/Gravel
- FoundationFull Bsmt Full Fin, Walkout Basement
- Days on Market119
- ZoningSingle Family Res
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address8010 W Rollingwood Blvd
- AreaBoone Northwest
- SubdivisionTRAILS WEST
- Zip Code65202
- Interior FeaturesBar-Wet Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling/PaddleFan(s), FireplaceScreenDr(s), Garage Dr Opener(s), Main Lvl Master Bdrm, Smoke Detector(s), Stand AloneShwr/MBR, Tub/Shower, Washer/DryerConnectn, Water Softener Owned, Additional Laundry Hookup(s), High Spd Int Access, Storm Door(s)
- HeatingMini-Split, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesIn Basement, Wood Burning
- ElementaryMidway Heights
- Listing AgentWendy Swetz
- Listing OfficeThe Company, Wendy C. Swetz Real Estate
Copyright © 2014, Columbia Board of Realtors, Missouri. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:28am CST.