217 Hellwig Ln, COLUMBIA
A remarkable home for the growing family or the empty nester. Designed as an ''age in place'' home, this home offers zero entry into the front and garage doors, walk-in shower, wide halls and doorways. For the younger family you have a great fenced backyard, adjacent to Rock Bridge State Park with access through the subdivision to Deer Loop. Great access to schools, shopping and hiking. The home was also designed to be hypoallergenic with blinds integrated within the windowpanes. The duct work was also cleaned after the home was built to remove any construction debris. The result is less dusting and much easier breathing. The 12' ceilings in the main area of the home are finished with stained tongue and groove wood, making the large rooms seem more intimate.The kitchen features quartz counter tops, a large island, glass tile backsplash, vented range hood, convection wall oven, built-in microwave, an amazing 12'x5'9" pantry with two workstations, and extra tall upper cabinets. The master suite features a large walk-in shower, double vanity, large linen closet, great walk-in closet with numerous shelves and drawers eliminating the need for dressers, and the closet accesses the laundry room. The main level also has a small office, 2nd bedroom, full bath, large entry, mud room, built-in bench and cubby area off the garage and a family room with great wooded views. The lower level is accessed by a beautiful curved stairway. The lower level offers a large family room with cabinets and a wet bar, craft room with cabinets and a large closet with numerous shelves, pellet stove, two large bedrooms, full bath, large workout area and an excavated garage. You also have access to the brick patio. The powder coated metal fence helps keep the kids and/or pets in the backyard while not cluttering up the view of the wooded surrounding. You'll find edible plants, peaches, and berries growing on the property. The ground level windows have 3M's Security Window Film, creating a more secure home. The home was custom built with numerous upgrades, including paint, electrical outlets and lighting. You'll also enjoy the staircase that accesses attic storage from the garage.
- MLS® #387032
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,870
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGas-Natural, Sewage-City, Trash-City, Water-City, Electric-County, Water-District
- ExteriorConcrete Board, Stone Veneer, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDriveway-Paved, Security Cameras, Sprinkler-In Ground, Windows-Wood
- Lot Description49.7x150x224.74x194.88
- FoundationFull Bsmt Part Fin
- Days on Market193
- ZoningSingle Family Res
- HOA Fees300.00
- Address217 Hellwig Ln
- SubdivisionPARKSIDE ESTATES
- Zip Code65203
- Interior FeaturesBar-Wet Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling/PaddleFan(s), High Spd Int Access, Laundry-Main Floor, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Stand AloneShwr/MBR, Utility Sink, Walk in Closet(s), Washer/DryerConnectn, Dual Zone Control HVAC, Humidifier, Radon Mit Ready, Programmable Thermostat(s), Data Wiring, Garage Dr Opener(s), Window Treatmnts All, Main Lvl Master Bdrm, Split Bedroom Design
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Electric
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesIn Family Room, Freestanding Stove
- ElementaryRock Bridge
- HighRock Bridge
- Listing AgentSteve Miller
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Boone Realty
Copyright © 2014, Columbia Board of Realtors, Missouri. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 11:58am CST.